Our clients want greater oversight, review and management of the cost of their logistics activities by a company designed for that purpose.
Freight bill audit and payment.
Individualized pricing negotiation for clients.
- We review and compare each freight bill to its bill of lading.
- Each bill is audited for correctness, incorrect freight bills are rejected.
- Pro-Log sends customized, weekly report of all carrier invoices.
- Clients pay Pro-Log with one fund transfer.
- Pro-Log handles all the paperwork.
Freight activity review and optimization.
- For each Pro-Log client we begin with a program of pricing and negotiation of service levels based upon the needs of that client.
- Initial carrier selection is based upon a service/price proposal for your specific requirements, unencumbered by the activity of an unrelated corporation.
- We negotiate the very best combination of service and price.
- You select your carriers.
- Pricing becomes simplified; your freight rates are reduced and stabilized.
- Routing guides are prepared for internal staff and your suppliers.
- Carrier compliance reports are the basis for your ability to maximize the opportunity to control and reduce your transportation cost.
Ongoing pricing review and carrier management.
- Continually gather comprehensive information about your transport activity.
- Analyze client data and the impact of changing supply chain requirements.
- Options and recommendations to optimize price and service.
- Assist in the implementation of program changes with suppliers.
- We continue to review our clients’ current pricing structure and carrier proposals for service.
- Our clients rely upon us to minimize or eliminate carrier rate increases.
- New carrier proposals are reviewed for potential lower cost options.